Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - Brass Handstamped 1/4" Bracelet
A 1/4" inch wide bracelet made from gleaming jeweler's brass and hand-stamped by the Foxwise crew with ‘Not all those who wander are lost,’ from Tolkien's poem "All that is gold does not glitter" in Lord of the Rings:
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
This is shown in our Handwriting Caps font.
This bracelet is adjustable, and fits most wrists. It is 6" long before shaping.
All of our customizable fun jewelry can be found here.
Looking for something with a bit more heft and permanence?
If you would like a customized piece of fine jewelry please click here to view all available options.
Please note that because hand stamping is not a replacement for machine-engraving, your jewelry is not going to feature perfectly even, uniform text. Variations and a bit of whimsy are to be expected; this is part of the charm of hand-stamped jewelry, as each piece is truly one of a kind and can never be duplicated exactly.
Thanks for visiting Foxwise Jewelry!