Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - Antiqued Copper Handstamped Bar Necklace
A 1/4" thick bar of solid copper has been hand stamped with ‘Not all those who wander are lost’ in our Handwriting font. The copper has been given a rustic, aged patina. It comes on a oxidized copper ball chain and is suitable for men or women. Inspired by JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
Chain is approximately 18" long; length may vary depending on available stock. We can substitute a black leather cord upon request for no additional charge.
All of our customizable fun jewelry can be found here.
Looking for something with a bit more heft and permanence?
If you would like a customized piece of fine jewelry please click here to view all available options.
Please note that because hand stamping is not a replacement for machine-engraving, your jewelry is not going to feature perfectly even, uniform text. Variations and a bit of whimsy are to be expected; this is part of the charm of hand-stamped jewelry, as each piece is truly one of a kind and can never be duplicated exactly.
Thanks for visiting Foxwise Jewelry!