Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - Handstamped Antiqued Copper Bar Necklace, Lord of the Rings Inspired
A 1/4" thick bar of solid copper has been hand stamped with "Not all those who wander are lost" in our Handwriting font. The copper has been given a rustic, aged patina. It comes on a oxidized copper ball chain and is suitable for men or women. Inspired by JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings.
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
Chain is approximately 18" long; length may vary depending on available stock. We can substitute a black leather cord upon request for no additional charge.Thanks so much for visiting Foxwise Jewelry! We are a small company that has been making geeky/pop culture jewelry since 2010. Our bracelets and rings are made from jewelry-grade metals that we cut ourselves in our little workshop in sunny Southern California.