Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - Sterling Silver Spiral Pendant
A 1 3/4" inch wide sterling silver pendant hand-stamped by the Foxwise crew with "Not all those who wander are lost," from Tolkien's poem "All that is gold does not glitter" in Lord of the Rings:
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
This is shown in our Handwriting Caps font. The pendant comes on a delicate sterling silver chain.
The chain it is on is a rather delicate one; if you'd like a sturdier chain, please let us know and we can substitute for an additional fee. The pendant itself is very sturdy; like all sterling silver, it will tarnish over time, but it is likely to hold up well because it is cut from thick sterling sheet.
Because hand stamping is not a replacement for machine-engraving, your Foxwise piece will not have lines of perfectly even, uniform text. Variations and a bit of whimsy are to be expected; this is part of the charm of hand-stamped jewelry, as each piece is truly one of a kind and can never be duplicated exactly.
Thanks so much for visiting Foxwise Jewelry!