Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - Hand Stamped Brass Bracelet - Lord of The Rings
A 1/4" inch wide bracelet made from gleaming jeweler's brass and hand-stamped by the Foxwise crew with "Not all those who wander are lost," from Tolkien's poem "All that is gold does not glitter" in Lord of the Rings:
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
This is shown in our Handwriting Caps font.
This bracelet is adjustable, and fits most wrists. It is 6" long before shaping.
Thanks so much for visiting Foxwise Jewelry! We are a small company that has been making geeky/pop culture jewelry since 2010. Our bracelets and rings are made from jewelry-grade metals that we cut ourselves in our little workshop in sunny Southern California.